- European operators could save £426m a year through improved online self care 6 December 2013 | 4:12 pm
- Square acquires photo sharing app developer Viewfinder 6 December 2013 | 2:56 pm
- Brazil nuts 6 December 2013 | 1:59 pm
- Telefónica and Telstra invest in cloud storage provider Box 6 December 2013 | 1:04 pm
- Mystery operator wins Norwegian LTE spectrum 6 December 2013 | 12:30 pm
The Executive Summit returns to Broadband Asia in partnership with TV Connect Asia following the successful event last year where the industry leaders joined together to discuss only the most pressing issues surrounding broadband in the region.
The Summit is a highly exclusive feature of the Broadband ASIA event Hosted by PCCW at their eLearning Centre above their Central Flagship Store. The Executive Summit will also be immediately followed by a Private Dinner.
The Executive Summit this year will focus on the theme Financing and Investing in Broadband Networks with the view that it would discuss the challenges of rolling out FTTH, migrating from DSL and the constant investment in upgrading Mobile networks from 2G-3G-4G etc as well as potential threats to investment and drivers to investments such as OTT.
Speaker confirmed include:
• Alex Arena, Group Managing Director of HKT, a PCCW Group Member
• Tony Brown, Principal Analyst, Informa Telecoms & Media
• Suresh Sidhu, Chief Corporate & Operations Officer, Celcom Axiata Berhad, Malaysia
• Jan Metzger, Managing Director – Head of TMT Investment Banking Asia Pacific, Credit Suisse
- Opportunity for high quality networking with C-Level Colleagues
- The event is closed to Press and held to Chatham House rules allowing you to share freely
- Benchmark yourself against your peers and discuss the issues facing their businesses
If you are CxO level within your company and would like to find out more information or register your interest in attending this session then please get in contact now!
Sangeeta Sami | Tel: +44 (0)207 017 3671 | Sangeeta.email@example.com