- MoCA shipments ‘slowly reaching a boil’ 20 May 2013 | 4:40 pm
- Yahoo bets farm on Tumblr acquisition 20 May 2013 | 2:25 pm
- Telekom Austria implements M2M platform 20 May 2013 | 9:34 am
- Tunisian operators deploy submarine cable connecting Europe 20 May 2013 | 8:41 am
- Very big numbers 17 May 2013 | 11:16 am
The Executive Summit returns to Broadband Asia in partnership with TV Connect Asia following the successful event last year where the industry leaders joined together to discuss only the most pressing issues surrounding broadband in the region.
The Summit is a highly exclusive feature of the Broadband ASIA event Hosted by PCCW at their eLearning Centre above their Central Flagship Store. The Executive Summit will also be immediately followed by a Private Dinner.
The Executive Summit this year will focus on the theme Financing and Investing in Broadband Networks with the view that it would discuss the challenges of rolling out FTTH, migrating from DSL and the constant investment in upgrading Mobile networks from 2G-3G-4G etc as well as potential threats to investment and drivers to investments such as OTT.
Speaker confirmed include:
• Alex Arena, Group Managing Director of HKT, a PCCW Group Member
• Tony Brown, Principal Analyst, Informa Telecoms & Media
• Suresh Sidhu, Chief Corporate & Operations Officer, Celcom Axiata Berhad, Malaysia
• Jan Metzger, Managing Director – Head of TMT Investment Banking Asia Pacific, Credit Suisse
- Opportunity for high quality networking with C-Level Colleagues
- The event is closed to Press and held to Chatham House rules allowing you to share freely
- Benchmark yourself against your peers and discuss the issues facing their businesses
If you are CxO level within your company and would like to find out more information or register your interest in attending this session then please get in contact now!
Sangeeta Sami | Tel: +44 (0)207 017 3671 | Sangeeta.firstname.lastname@example.org