- Ericsson to close down telecom cable business 22 May 2013 | 10:11 am
- Telefonica: The consultative cloud services sale 21 May 2013 | 3:33 pm
- BitTorrent traffic dropping sharply in US, as VOD wins favour 21 May 2013 | 2:38 pm
- EC’s super-fast broadband estimates challenged 21 May 2013 | 1:43 pm
- Vodafone sees 90 per cent drop in full year profit 21 May 2013 | 9:35 am
Free entrance for members of the press!
All journalists and industry press are welcome to attend the Broadband Global Series free of charge as long as they satisfy the terms of our press policy. Applicants who fail to meet the terms and conditions will be charged the relevant delegate rate to attend.
Informa Telecoms & Media invites qualified journalists currently working for commercial news/publishing organisations and reserve the right to deny any applicant. If you would like to attend, just present your business card to the Press Registration Desk on arrival.
To qualify for a complimentary Press badge, you must:
- Be affiliated with a nationally or regionally recognised media outlet, and hold an editorial title (eg: Editor, Journalist, Reporter etc.)
- You must be able to prove that you are a journalist or editor with an internationally recognised press card (NUJ or equivalent) or provide copies of your work in recognised publications, with your name on as writer or editor
All Applications are subject to Informa Group’s approval.
You DO NOT qualify for a press badge if you are:
- A publisher
- A freelance photographer
- A sales/marketing/public relations representative
- Any other non-editorial personnel
Collecting your Press Badge
Your press badge will be available at event reception when you arrive on the first morning of the conference.
To register as press please visit the Press Registration Page
Frequently asked questions
- What accreditation documents should I provide? We will accept proof of an affiliation with a nationally or regionally recognised media outlet and/or proof you hold an editorial job title and/or evidence of your journalistic credentials (for example a copy of your press card, masthead or a by-lined article).
- Where can I pick up my badge? Press passes will be available for collection at the main registration desk at the event.
- Will I have access to all areas at the event? Yes, a press pass entitles you to visit the exhibition and conference areas at the event.
- Can I bring a camera crew/photographer/translator? Yes, please email Nicola Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the additional crew.
- Will there be an internet connection at the event? Yes, as press you will be able to access the internet onsite.
- Can you help me get a Visa? As press passes are complimentary, we are unable to issue official invitations. Please contact your hotel and they will be able to assist you.
- Can I contact exhibitors before the event? Once you have registered for a press pass, you will be added to our Networking Tool prior to the start of the event, which will enable you to contact other attendees. This is available approximately 2-3 weeks before the event and we will contact you by email to let you know when it is live.
Have we answered all your questions? If not, please contact Nicola Allen at email@example.com